World Class organizations are driven by the support and production offices that are within the company. Whether it is a purchasing department office, accounts payable or receivable, a software or chemical engineering office, or the company is a total office type producer, the skills of its workers are just as important as any other task in the company. Knowledgeable workers with good processes tend to get tasks done much faster with much less confusion.
At Leadership Initiatives we sort through the issues that office staff are faced with and then deliver or build step by step processes that target the situations that need to be fixed. Staff members will see their own performance improve as their skills increase. Most importantly, the skills are usable the moment they return to their desk.
Here are just some of the skills and processes that we find most useful for office environments:
- Skill Building
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Problem Solving – Mistake Proofing
- Expert Supervisory Skills
- Communication skills
- Meeting Management
- Performance Management
- And many others – we find the need first.
- Production Processes for office staff
- Lean office
- Theory of Constraints (Bottleneck)
- Statistical Process Control (Some charts and graphs)
- Suggestion Systems
- Kaizen teams (Self Directed Work teams)
- Many other processes are available – please contact our office to share your specific needs.